Skeletal Wyverns is a great way to make some easy GP while being Semi-AFK. If you’re not high-level in Combat Skills, Skeletal Wyverns are a great substitute. To be able to kill them you’ll need a minimum of 72 Slayer.
This isn’t a Slayer Boss so you don’t need to have them as a Slayer Task to be able to kill them. You can find them in the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon close to Port-Sarim. The fastest way to get there is by teleporting to your house in Rimmington. It’s highly recommended to teleport to your house every time you’re done with your trip, restore your Prayer at your altar and teleport to a bank by using your house teleports.
Don’t you have a house with an altar and teleports? Don’t worry, switch to World 330 and enter someone else’s house. There’s always people advertising peoples houses outside of the Rimmington portal.
If you’re going to use Ranged, it’s highly recommended to have at least Level-75 Ranged.
Recommended Ranged Gear
- Armour: Elite Void Top and Robe / Regular Void Top and Robe
- Weapon: Dragon Hunter Crossbow / Armadyl Crossbow
- Helmet: Void Ranger Helm
- Amulet: Necklace of Anguish / Amulet of Fury
- Cape: Ava’s Assembler / Accumulator
- Gloves: Void Knight Gloves
- Boots: Pegasian Boots / Ranged Boots
- Ring: Archers Ring (i) / Archers Ring
When using Ranged, you’ll be able to stay at the Skeletal Wyverns without having to bank as often as you’ll do when using Melee. Bring 2-3 Prayer and Ranged potions, some food and a Staff of Fire and Nature Runes to cast High-Alchemy on Rune Items which will make you save inventory space.
When using Ranged you’ll first make the Skeletal Wyverns unaggressive. Turn on the Prayer Protect from Ranged, go to a free spot, and start fighting a Skeletal Wyvern. Make sure you’re about 5 steps away from the Skeletal Wyvern, otherwise it’ll use Melee against you as well.
After a while, they’ll be unaggressive. You’ll easily see where people are safe-spotting the wyverns, use one of these spots. Change world until you find a safe- spot that’s available that hasn’t any player already using it.
If you’re going to use Melee, it’s highly recommended to have at least Level-80 in Strength, Attack, and Defence.
Recommended Melee Gear
- Helmet: Serpentine Helm /Helm of Neitiznot
- Amulet: Salve Amulet / Amulet of Torture
- Weapon: Viggora’s Chainmace / Elder Maul
- Armour: Black D’Hide Body and Chaps
- Cape: Mythical Cape / Ardougne Cloak 4
- Ring: Explorer’s Ring (4) / Ring of Wealth
- Gloves: Ferocious Gloves / Barrows Gloves
- Boots: Primordial Boots / Dragon Boots
When using Melee, I recommended bringing a Super Combat Potion, one weapon to use the Special Attack with and food. You won’t be able to safe-spot them with Melee, so you’ll get damaged a lot during your trip so I highly recommend bringing a lot of food since it will be needed.
Loot from killing Skeletal Wyverns between 98-99 Ranged